Thursday 3 September 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #48 - MATERIAL THINGS + WINNER OF QUEST #47


Beloveds,
We  doth find ourselves herewith for thy latest Quest but aforehand we shalt embark upon this endeavour, let us pay salutations to the Victor and TOP 3 from Quest #47 - PICK ANY 3.
The Minions of the Master hath cast their votes thereby deciding the Victor....... who shalt be declared as..........................


with this superb little Theatre


Taketh thee thy Badge of Honour and if it pleaseth thee to contact BLACK DRAGON for thy Prize.

Salutations also to the TOP 3 (in no particular order).....

#4  TERESA
#5  JULIE
#1  GINA


Taketh thee also thy Badges of Honour and display them proudly within thy Realms.

The Master doth thank thee All for thy offerings and doth beseech thee to enter further offerings in this, thy new Quest # 48 -MATERIAL THINGS ..... thou shalt use some kind of MATERIAL/FABRIC and createth thy offering to include such dainties....

And now the Minions to The Master shalt offer their creations to thee.........












Forsooth - it pleaseth The Master that thy creation be new-eth and he requesteth NO BACKLINKING.

Thou hast until Midnight WEDNESDAY 30th SEPTEMBER  2015 for thy labours.

Herewith be-eth thy Prize...


Hie now to toileth and sweat in thy labours to create and returneth here to the beloved LINKY where thee shalt entereth thine offering.

8 comments:

  1. Oooow...I didn't manage to get round last month and missed Nanette's amazing offering! Love it!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - it was just superb - what a work of art :-D

      Hugz
      IKE xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for choosing my entry as Top 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Julia and thank you for playing :-D

      Hugz
      IKE xx

      Delete
  3. I think I messed up Ike! I didn't stamp my make...can't remember is that a requirement? Brain fog kicking in big time :( If I need a stamp on it let me know and I will make the correction, please? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome - brilliant baggie :-D Nope - you don't have to stamp anything here..... we are easy peasy here :-D xxxxx

      Delete
  4. No stamps required here.... make what you want with what you want.
    I want someone to knit Poe socks so I can buy them! xxx BDx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah - that would be cool. Hmmmm - I think I will look into that idea :-D xxxxx

      Delete